Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 20


Being super excited about our Enchanted Kingdom shoot, I went ahead and edited the video which would serve as our peg for the professional editors the agency had hired for this project. Like all my other projects, I felt this story was my baby and I feel very hesitant to let others touch it. So as a compromise to myself, I made the peg which is better than not editing the at all.

I spent the entire morning getting all the videos compiled to my laptop since we used 4 different cameras for the shoot – my camera, Karen’s, Ram’s and the flipcam that the agency lent us. After transferring the massive amount of files, I started editing around noon. I wasn’t finished by 6pm (which is the usual time I leave the office) so I decided to stay a little longer to wrap it up. Also, it took a long while to get all the raw videos burned to DVD’s which we will be sending to the editing house. I also had to wait for Ram to finish drawing the storyboard which we will send along with the DVD’s. The editors from the editing house will piece our videos together based on the stuff we will be sending them.


 I ended up having a blast hanging out with Karen, Ram and Kevin as we whiled away the time with small talk and a few jokes… and of course photo taking. I didn’t finish editing the video but staying late was a great decision. I wish I had more nights like these… I wish. 

Nights like these would be what I'd miss the most.
 *all photos from Kevin Dorongon

No comments:

Post a Comment