Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2


I continued to work on my DJ spiels at the office. I went in earlier so I would have a lot of time before the deadline at noon. I did research last night but the internet wasn’t any help. I only found out that she did a morning show with another DJ and nothing else so I wrote on the spiels with no idea who I was writing for. So you could guess that my work wasn’t chosen. So, so much for that. 

This would be the day I first started “monitoring” the newspaper. I was tasked to look for ads for various companies/brands which were clients of DM9JaymeSyfu. These included (and mostly are) TV5, Max’s, and Smart. Sometimes Villar foundation would come in and PLDT and a few others. I would check Philippine Star, Philippine Daily Inquirer and Manila Bulletin from cover to cover for these ads and would do it arounf 2 to 3 times just to be sure I didn’t miss out on any ads. I would also look for ads of the competitors, sometimes. 

You can see the DM9 shaped as a hand from behind me. This is shot with the webcam of my laptop. Boohoo, I had zit for the first few days of my internship. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment