Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 13


Ms. Ria gave Karen and I a task that we would have to do for the entire duration of our internship. We had to do a Trade Check which basically means we had to go the different points of sale of their client’s products, take photos and write our evaluation of the product placement, the advertisements most visible, and a lot more. In our case, we were assigned to Pharex so we had to check out Mercury drugstore, Watson’s and other small drugstores. Karen and I decided to do as much as we can with whatever is near our homes and then compile it by the end of our internship. 

Karen and I had somewhere to be this afternoon so we asked permission to leave earlier than the usual. We were supposed to use that time to do Trade Check (Ms. Ria told us that we could leave work to fulfill our task) but we opted to do our other responsibilities. We did Trade Check on another day so we could make up for this day which we used for something else. Karen was doing this photo book for Quezon (I think) and the person she was making it for had a lot of demands so she had to meet him this afternoon while I had to attend a music video launch for SomedayDream at A.Venue for CandyMag.com. 

Read the article here.

Another reason Ms. Ria allowed me to go home earlier was because we had a very early call time the next day. I and Sam had to be at the office by 4am since we were heading to Caylabne Beach for the PLDT Call All shoot. I was excited. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment