Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 12

Besides the usual newspaper monitoring and other small runs here and there, this day was pretty boring. To lessen the boredom, Karen and I would visit the “other side” a.k.a. the creatives side time to time and check on what they were up to. On one of our many trips to the other side, I was introduced to word “vector” which intrigued me. 

I headed back to my spot at the accounts side and went on a youtube tutorial marathon about adobe illustrator. This would be the beginning of my vector journey and an exciting one at that. ;)

This would be my first artwork and I thought it was pretty okay for a beginner.

I cheated a bit by copying and pasting the details and flipping it for the other half. That way its half the work done! ;)
 
*I give credit to my co-interns for some tips that they taught me along the way. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment