Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 17


Today, Ms. Junette asked me to go shopping again. I was thrilled since it not only allowed me to get out of the office but it’s just plain fun to shop! ;) This time I had to buy a full football get-up with shoes and the ball. It was pretty tiring this time since I went through a lot of stops. I bought the shoes in one store, the jersey in another and the socks, shoes and balls in other stores. I went through Greenbelt, Landmark and Glorietta just to get everything. 

I was really proud of myself having bought everything in roughly an hour however, I was pretty tired from all the walking so I was looking forward to getting back to my seat. But, Ms. Junette had me buy another set of uniform in another size so my seat would have to wait for me a little longer. When I got back to the office again (after buying the second uniform), I found out that the receipt of one the items was missing! So I had to call the store and ask them to reprint the receipt for me. After the call was made, I marched all the way back to greenbelt (for the third time) to get it. On my way back to the office I caught all of my co-interns heading to greenbelt for lunch! I was pretty down that I couldn’t join them but was actually glad that I got to rest when I got back to the office. 

Tired

When I stepped into the office, I came across Manny Villar. I think I was still tired from all the walking that it took a while for it to register in my head. He had already pass me by when I figured out who he was. So much for that.

After having lunch, I was asked to edit the Smart dummy flyer based on the corrections that the client made. It’s more on the details of the poster so it was pretty simple to do. 

Later in the afternoon, Sam and I went to Visual Hub for color grading of the PLDT Call All commercial. The process was very tedious and, well, boring after a while. We just sat there and watched the editor grade the edited commercial with the director beside him. I got to chat with the director and the other people from the production house while I was there. The conversation was pretty hilarious since they talked about common notions about people in advertising which I admit I fall into believing sometimes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment