Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 15


Today, we had our first talk and it was with Mr. Herbert. His presentation was very casual and light. He shared his personal experiences in the industry and his tips for us. He kept reiterating that God is very important in everything. It was pretty surprising to me how he stressed God so much since I always thought different of rockstars. This time it was a nice thing that what I thought was wrong. ;)

I joined my co-interns for lunch again and we ate at Tokyo Tokyo. I don’t like eating at this place since I’ve always thought they served mostly seafood and raw stuff (based on my encounter with other Japanese restaurants) which I hate but for the second time today, what I thought was wrong. I ordered beef teriyaki and it tasted great! This would signal the start of my Tokyo Tokyo phase. 

All photos from Kevin Dorongon

No comments:

Post a Comment